After you have completed your Cadillac Stage 02 Course you will only receive a Certificate of Achievement upon completion of the Assessment Processes.
Practical Self Analysis Video
The primary method for assessment requires you to perform a 30 minute (minimum) or 60 minute (maximum) session using the Cadillac. This session should be tailored to your own bodies needs and abilities and at the levels that can be achieved with your own level of the method at present.
You are required to video the session and then review yourself and your session in the form of a written self-assessment.
During the session, you should go through a varied and comprehensive list of the movements offered on the Cadillac equipment:
- Push Through Bar
- Long spring roll down bar
- Hand straps series
Inside – On Platform
- Push Through Bar - Saw / rotations / Parakeet / Monkey / Short Spinal etc.,
- Roll Down Bar - Around the world, Roll Up with extension, Washer Woman, Shoulder Bridge, Airplane, Thigh Stretch etc.
- Springs with straps - leg series - supine or elevated.
- Trapezes - Bridges and stretches.
- Fuzzy’s - Standing Stretches,
- Fuzzy’s - Supine Pull Ups with Extension
Once completed you should have been seen doing the following:
- Outside and Inside Roll Down Bar
- Outside and Inside Push Through Bar
- Use of the Trapeze Unit
- Use of Long Springs for Inside Leg Repertoire and Outside Work (Inside: on the bed, outside: outside of the frame and structure)
The video will be uploaded to your MK Pilates Account. Paperwork is scanned and uploaded to your own free Dropbox.com account and a link sent to your training provider. (full instructions are available for the process of uploading to Dropbox and creating the link to send). Video files must be below 500mb in size – instructions available.
Paperwork and Written self-assessment.
- A review and record of what was completed on the video. We strongly recommend that you spend a few sessions yourself in advance of the video to ensure you are familiar with the logistics of the Cadillac equipment.
- A full review of your video session and a projection of what you have learned and what if any changes you might make after observing yourself moving and working with the Pilates Method.
Upon acknowledge receipt of valid links to documentation and video evidence MK Pilates will assess your submission and your results will be with you with 14 days of that acknowledgement. Video quality: You are required to use one position only for the camera that allows us to see both yourself and the client always, especially if you take them to the floor. Full audio is required. If we are unable to see or hear clearly, we may ask you to redo the video submission.