MK Pilates BARRE
MK Pilates Barre Programme is a license free group movement workout combining exercises inspired by Ballet and Pilates and Stretch Classes and repertoires.
The movements focus on alignment, conditioning and stretch. This program is for everybody and combines Pilates, and Ballet moves to give you beautiful, sculpted, lean muscles – without the impact and injuries dancers often have to endure. The other equally important aspect of Barre is the mental and physical focus it demands while, at the same time, you are having a fun.
The Barre is used as a prop to balance while doing exercises that focus on alignment, conditioning and stretch. This program is for everybody and if you do not have access to a Barre then a stable chair is a very practical substitute.
For any teacher one of the challenges is to stay current and innovative at the same time for both your own and the class participant’s enjoyment and benefits. As one of the hottest fitness trends right now this Barre programme offers you the chance to have busy classes now and in the future as Barre has existed as long as Ballet and will continue to achieve results for all ages and groups.
Each class programme we develop offers new music and choreographic combinations and movements to work with.
Training (Distance Learning)
With our distance learning programme you receive all the same materials as the Face to Face tutor lead training day course but you can work in your own time through the content and practice as much as you want or need to. If you then wish to be assessed, you simply follow the video assessment submission procedure. You will then receive feedback on your submission and when successful you will receive your certificate and have access to all other associated programmes at the qualified teacher discounted fee.
After purchasing distance learning you are always welcome to also buy a Face to Face training day where you of course will be able to direct questions to the tutor. Click here to view our Face to Face - Workshop Dates
- Breakdown of Combinations
- Safety and Effective Teaching Skills
- The Class Programme and Music
- Course Handbook and Workbook
- Certificate of Achievement *
- (Face to Face) Evaluation on the day made by the tutor.
- (Distance Learning) Requires video submission which will incur an additional assessment fee.
* Certificate of Achievement. If you wish to receive this certificate, then there are two opportunities for assessment.
You are not required to be a Pilates or Dance teacher to attend this programme but those that have a Pilates certification and or a Dance or Group Exercise background will recognise references to the existing teaching skills and movements.
Recommended but not limited too:
- Exercise to Music (E.T.M.) or equivalent.
- Dance Teacher Qualification or equivalent.
- Experience with the concept of teaching movement to music phrasing.
After you have purchased your first programme and you have been assessed you may buy any previous or new programme upon its release, receive the new Workbook, music and class programme video specific to the that programme.
- You will be able to deliver the MK Pilates Barre Programme class anywhere
- Have a training manual, a license free Music and Class Programme specific to each class
- Able to purchase any marketing materials
- You will be listed on the MK Pilates Web Site as a certified MK Pilates Barre instructor
- Able to buy clothes and supporting branded products.
Once you purchase the online Workshop you will get access to any video content with the option to select any of the soundtrack languages indicated.
Access to the relevant written support content, such as Handbooks or Manuals, will come in the language of your country when available, otherwise it will be provided in English as default.
If you wish access to the support content in more than one language then please contact us directly from this website.
Watch in English